I recently discovered the store, it has 7 different cheats, some with only esp or chams and others complete.
My question is, does anyone know him or have had any experience with this seller?
I was talking a little with their staff, according to them one of their cheats has been undetected for 6 months, it's called Dullwave rust, I also asked about their chams-only cheat but they told me it was DTC.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
I recently discovered the store, it has 7 different cheats, some with only esp or chams and others complete.
My question is, does anyone know him or have had any experience with this seller?
I was talking a little with their staff, according to them one of their cheats has been undetected for 6 months, it's called Dullwave rust, I also asked about their chams-only cheat but they told me it was DTC.
Website: https://wh-satano.ru/en ( i am not promoting the store)
I am not promoting the store