Skip to content

Best Rust Cheats with and without Spoofers

Disconnect

the excessive number of bans and the absolute lack of support contribute to a toxic community atmosphere, which is disappointing

Lexcheats 

It functioned properly for one day. I had two days subscription and played for 6 hours, but the support was sluggish, and there was no compensation offered after it stopped working.

Ring-1 

Currently, the provider is commendable as the free spoofer is compatible with many games. However, it does not work for Rust

Quantum

The provider features a large menu with a pleasant overlay, offering straightforward and effective functionality. However, there are too many bans


Evilcheats 

features are impressive, and the menu operates smoothly. However, the lack of support and constant detection are significant issues

DemonsInside 

I’m unable to discern what exactly transpired here

 

and 2 other but i dont remember them

 

Do u have any good recomandations ?

 

 

 

Featured Replies

  • Management

Recently, I enabled the ability to comment under all product threads. It would be cool if you left product reviews directly under their threads.
LexCheats:


DemonsInside:

and so on.

 

Regarding recommendation, I advise you to choose products based on the statistics on our website. I have recently updated Rust DB to show which products are the most stable at the moment. 

Since you have or have had problems with providers, you can report problems here: https://cheatsdb.org/forum/23-database-operations/ (Incorrect & Missing information) and we will let other users know that the project has some problems (with support/downtimes/quality and etc.).

  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2024 at 10:23 PM, Seppl said:

Disconnect

the excessive number of bans and the absolute lack of support contribute to a toxic community atmosphere, which is disappointing

Lexcheats 

It functioned properly for one day. I had two days subscription and played for 6 hours, but the support was sluggish, and there was no compensation offered after it stopped working.

Ring-1 

Currently, the provider is commendable as the free spoofer is compatible with many games. However, it does not work for Rust

Quantum

The provider features a large menu with a pleasant overlay, offering straightforward and effective functionality. However, there are too many bans


Evilcheats 

features are impressive, and the menu operates smoothly. However, the lack of support and constant detection are significant issues

DemonsInside 

I’m unable to discern what exactly transpired here

 

and 2 other but i dont remember them

 

Do u have any good recomandations ?

 

 

 

For disconnect.wtf (rust)

I waited about 3.5 days to get answer from support about some injection problem.

And my half of my weekly sub not compensated lol 🤣

Terrible experience.

 

  • admin locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.