Skip to content

KernAim Rust Cheat

  • Management

KernAim Rust Cheat

No information.

 

📂Details

Release date:	   06/2023		Operating system: Windows 10 & Windows 11
Last downtime:	   no data		Chipset:	  Both
Last detection:	   never		Application:	  External
Detection counter: 0			Streamproof:	  ✔️
Detection rate:	   very low		Limited slots:	  ✔️
Trust Score:	   high			Private:	  ❌

Latest Trust Score update date: 07/2024
 

🛒Sale

Website: https://kernaim.to/
Sales thread: EPVP/Kernaim
Reseller website: none
Reseller sales thread: none
Price: 43$/Week - 87$/Month - 216$/3 Months
Accepted payments: Crypto, Bank Cards, CashApp and more.

 

🏆Reviews

image.png

image.png

image.png

 

📸 Screenshots

-- no data --

 

🎥Videos

 

 

 

 

Featured Replies

Kernaim is terrible quality in terms of ui, esp, and almost every feature. Many crashes and esp glitches. Yes it’s ud but serotonin, chud, invasion, are all better

@ExtraSpeedy 

I think the same, it may be a cheat but its software leaves a lot to be desired, I definitely recommend invasion or wr-c if you want a pleasant experience 

  • admin featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured this topic
1 hour ago, kyraaa said:

@Vroom22


always have invasion as your first option

Hello invasion looks perfect but I worried about last detection and aimbot smoothness.

I think aimbot little obvious. Talking from cheaterdb invasion video.

I may be wrong, I would appreciate it if you correct me. 

 

23 hours ago, Vroom22 said:

I think aimbot little obvious. Talking from cheaterdb invasion video.

I'm pretty sure you can configure the smoothness of aimbot.

1 hour ago, Concept1337 said:

I'm pretty sure you can configure the smoothness of aimbot.

Hello it's configurable but even smoothness 100 little obvious I think. 

 

  • 5 months later...
On 7/23/2024 at 3:48 PM, Vroom22 said:

Hello it's configurable but even smoothness 100 little obvious I think. 

 

dont know if you're still looking but invasion's aimbot is one of the smoothest and most legit looking on the market

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.