Skip to content

Intelligent-Aiming Rust Cheat

  • Management

Intelligent-Aiming Rust Cheat (LVL3)

No information.

 

📂Details

Release date:	   08/2023		Operating system: Windows 10
Last downtime:	   no data		Chipset:	  Both
Last detection:	   01/2025		Application:	  Internal
Detection counter: 2+			Streamproof:	  ❌
Detection rate:	   very low		Limited slots:	  ❌
Trust Score:   	   unset		Private:	  ❌

 

🛒Sale

Website: https://intelligent-aiming.xyz/
Sales thread: EPVP/IZensersky
Reseller website: none
Reseller sales thread: none
Price: 8$/Day - 27$/Week - 60$/Month
Accepted payments: Crypto, Bank Cards & PayPal.

 

🏆Reviews

image.png

 

📸 Screenshots

RUST-Screenshot-2023.08.30---16.59.09.14.png

Screenshot-2023-08-30-171312.png

Screenshot-2023-08-30-170631.png

 

🎥Videos

 

 

Featured Replies

Bought the Single day Rust basic for 5 Euro and it just doesn't work, either BSODing you when attempting to inject or throwing "failed to apply process protection" in the logs. Now I have asked in the discord but as far as I can tell the discord is basically dead with the dev rarely responding. If my issue is solved then I will revoke this comment but I have a good feeling that the chance of that is fairly low. I would avoid for now until the issues stated above are resolved, and if you want a cheat with good support then just avoid forever I would guess. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.