Skip to content

waul

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by waul

  1. False information been using chud for 6 months on multiple accounts never been game banned
  2. False information been using chud for 6 months on multiple accounts never been game banned
  3. False information been using chud for 6 months on multiple accounts never been game banned
  4. False information been using chud for 6 months on multiple accounts never been game banned
  5. False information been using chud for 6 months on multiple accounts never been game banned
  6. False information been using chud for 6 months on multiple accounts never been game banned
  7. I think monolith is detected at the moment cause my friend got banned 2 times. Firstly, time he hasn't have hwid spoofer then he bought spoofer at cheatstore.net and he got new ip, new account, basicly everything that needs to prevent new ban. After 6 hour playing got banned again but this time only 1 week eac ban, i was using chud all the time and i never got banned even tho he's playing fully legit to me.
  8. waul replied to waul's topic in Rust
    what about chudvision?
  9. waul posted a topic in Rust
    About 6 months ago I was banned because of division and I stopped playing rust, now I have a new computer, I think I will only play with ESP, I want to get you guys cheat suggestion
  10. best undetected cheetoossss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.