Skip to content

safe cheats for legit playing

i wanna play Rust with a friend using only esp
i realize i will get banned sooner, but which cheat is the safest right now?

Featured Replies

On 7/15/2026 at 9:58 PM, Fomelgaut said:

i wanna play Rust with a friend using only esp
i realize i will get banned sooner, but which cheat is the safest right now?

Hello, you haven’t really provided any initial details, like your budget, the hardware you already have and etc. So I’ll just share a general list of products that are currently listed on CheatsDB and available at the moment. This is my personal pick.

Trusted group

  • WR-C - an old product. Overall, it’s fine if you’re only going to use visuals. There’s no debug camera. You can read my review of this product on their product page below.

  • Naxo - Also an old product. Pretty similar situation to WR-C, but in my opinion, it has better performance and the visuals look better. It’s not as safe though, even if their recent record has been pretty similar. Just mentioning this if we take their older "achievements" into account. It’s also way cheaper than WR-C.

  • Lethality Radar - A fresh product from an aged org. Can’t say for sure how safe it is, but it seems to have lasted for more than 4 months (release). It might be your pick since you can share the radar with a friend. Pricey.

  • Pretty much any DMA product - It mostly comes down to the firmware. Mass resold ones usually get clapped within 3 months.

Untrusted group

  • DemonsInside - internal, but it uses game engine boxes as ESP, so it looks pretty ugly, though it’s still better than nothing. As far as I know, it has a safe debug camera (debug camera is available in a recode build, which is private). Very cheap, $10/week.

  • SMBIOS - hypervisor based and works on AMD & Intel. Last time I tested it, the performance was pretty bad, something close to WR-C. If we trust their status page and CheatsDB records, it should be safe to use for ~1 year. But just so you know, it was listed as a scam provider for a while because the dev was MIA for several months. As far as I understand, that doesn’t seem to be happening anymore.

  • VexOS Internal - basic internal with Aimbot and ESP, no debug. Pretty cheap and should be UD for about 1 year.

New orgs + Untrusted

  • NoBanThanks - currently limited (features-wise). Last time I checked, it only had ESP because of the July force wipe and offset changes. Also worth mentioning, it already has more than 150 users and a €2000 invite (aka entry) fee. It had one detection. While CheatsDB says it was released in January 2025, in reality it’s been in public operations since October 2025.

  • Astera and Zenith - I honestly can’t say much about them, but you can give them a try if you’re interested. Both are application based and internal.

  • Novus - Applications have been closed for a while, but it should become available again soon. Looks decent, although I’ve never tested it myself. They also require KYC verification, so keep that in mind and decide whether you’re okay with it or not.

I’m pretty sure there are other decent and undetected products that just didn’t catch my eye. I’ve only listed what I’d personally consider if I needed ESP only and maybe a few extra features.

Hope this helps 🙂

Edited by Concept

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.